Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Things First

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself. I would've said re-introduce, but the majority of people who will be reading this, have never been introduced to me. I'm Laa Laa, daughter, sister, cousin, auntie, friend, ex-girlfriend, citizen of Zamunda, whatever. Really, I'm only going to give out my stats for the nosey folk. Why? Because I'm one of them.

Age: 28
Status: Single, never married (anyone available?)
Children: Someday, maybe, well...
Pets: Pom pom named Bella
Hometown: DYT
Current Location: ATL Jawja
Parents: Annie Williams (Arthur), Isaac Corney (Janet)
Siblings: I am not about to name all of them, but I have them
Body Type: Luscious (ha ha!)
Favorite Food: Lemon Pepper Wings/Pineapple Pizza

I'm thinking this would be enough to satisfy me if I was on the other side of this blog. If not, surely I would be nosey enough to ask. I ain't skurred!

The next thing I'm sure everyone wants to know is why I am blogging. It's simply to put myself out there. I have no other reason to blog.

Start a blog! Write about your hobbies! Blog about what you know, it's easy! No the hell it isn't, especially if you don't know anything. The only thing I know is eating, facebook, and watching TV. No one cares to read about this from anyone unless it is Diddy, Estelle, Kanye, etc. I want to challenge myself to do something different and keep my brain active. Sudoku, is not my thing, so blogging will have to do.

What will I be blogging about? Any and everything. Nothing is safe. Not even the late night BET reverends. Yeah I see you Rev. Kearney.

If this blog serves no other purpose than to make you feel good after you've had a shitty day, then I've done my job. You want to feel better about yourself? Read my blog and then pat yourself on the back for being cooler.

Honestly, I would just like to dialogue with real people, especially my fellow plus-sized gals. But I must warn you, I'm very random. Topics WILL vary. Do not expect any theme besides me, my life, my thoughts, my views, and my world.

I hope that is enough for my first post. I promise I will get better with time. Bear with me as I bare my soul to the online community. Holla at cha girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket